2. As of noon trading, Cabela's ( CAB) is down $1.83 (-2.8%) to $63.97 on heavy volume. Thus far, 897,148 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 665,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.47-$65.79 after having opened the day at $65.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.80. Cabela's Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer and direct marketer of hunting, fishing, camping, and related outdoor merchandise. The company operates through three segments: Retail, Direct, and Financial Services. Cabela's has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 57.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Cabela's a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cabela's as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cabela's Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts