4. As of noon trading, Ryanair Holdings ( RYAAY) is down $3.71 (-7.6%) to $45.15 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Ryanair Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 284,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.07-$45.38 after having opened the day at $42.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.86. Ryanair Holdings plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. Ryanair Holdings has a market cap of $13.5 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 42.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Ryanair Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ryanair Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Ryanair Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts