3. As of noon trading, Micron Technology ( MU) is up $0.71 (5.1%) to $14.72 on heavy volume. Thus far, 90.7 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.44-$15.26 after having opened the day at $14.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.01. Micron Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of semiconductor devices worldwide. Micron Technology has a market cap of $14.1 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 114.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Micron Technology a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Micron Technology as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Get the full Micron Technology Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts