Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: GEO, SO, WPC
- WPC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 77.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, WPC's share price has jumped by 43.94%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WPC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for W P CAREY INC is currently very high, coming in at 80.03%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 36.25% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 240.23% to $53.98 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, W P CAREY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.48%.
- W P CAREY INC's earnings per share declined by 27.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, W P CAREY INC reported lower earnings of $1.81 versus $3.71 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.69 versus $1.81).
- You can view the full W. P. Carey Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts