Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BDN, EVEP, FTR, CBL, CM
- CM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK has improved earnings per share by 8.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK increased its bottom line by earning $7.85 versus $7.30 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 151.48% to $553.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 87.27%.
- The gross profit margin for CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK is currently very high, coming in at 71.68%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year.
- In its most recent trading session, CM has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- You can view the full Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts