Chipotle Mexican Grill
2013 is panning out to be a stellar year for shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill ( CMG). The $12.5 billion fast-casual restaurant chain has rallied more than 36% since the start of the year. But even though short sellers in CMG are feeling the pain right now, they're not paring down their bets against Chipotle. As I write, Chipotle sports a short interest ratio of 12.1.
That means it would take almost three weeks of buying at current volume levels for shorts to exit this stock.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV