TFS Financial Corporation Stock Downgraded (TFSL)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 1721.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.89 million to $16.25 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $50.20 million or 6.50% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TFS FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -340.54%.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 23.63% over the past twelve months. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 108.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.8%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TFS FINANCIAL CORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts