ROSELAND, N.J., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced the availability of information, enhancements and solutions designed to help small, midsized and large businesses in the United States manage their compliance with the evolving requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP can help companies approach their ACA compliance strategically by providing solutions, resources and expertise around employee communications, eligibility, reporting and enrollment.
"ADP sits at the intersection of payroll, time and attendance, and benefits administration. We process payroll for one in six Americans and manage benefits for more than 10 million American workers, which means we have the knowledge and resources to help businesses manage ACA compliance," said Carlos Rodriguez, President and CEO, ADP. "In fact, we've been helping our clients with ACA compliance since its enactment in 2010. As requirements continue to evolve, ADP will expand and enhance our solutions to help businesses stay compliant and avoid penalties associated with missed deadlines or incomplete information."
ADP Helps Businesses Comply with ACA RequirementsADP has been helping companies of all sizes navigate complex legislation and regulatory requirements for more than 60 years. With the Notice of Coverage Options deadline of October 1, 2013 less than a month away, ADP is continuing to help make it possible for clients to proactively manage ACA mandates.
- In 2013: ADP introduced enhancements to HCM platforms and enterprise resource planning (ERP) plug-ins, including a service that helps businesses communicate the Notice of Coverage Options, as well as functionality to support the employer "Shared Responsibility" mandate.
- In 2014: ADP will continue to release additional functionality and enhance the suite of ACA solutions designed to help businesses make critical decisions around applicability, employee eligibility, and public exchange communications.
- From 2015 – 2018: ADP will help companies manage requirements and communications around the employer mandate and possible penalties, automatic plan enrollment, expanded insurance exchange availability, excise tax on high-cost coverage and other critical milestones. In addition, ADP will help automate reporting with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts