- In 2013: ADP introduced enhancements to HCM platforms and enterprise resource planning (ERP) plug-ins, including a service that helps businesses communicate the Notice of Coverage Options, as well as functionality to support the employer "Shared Responsibility" mandate.
- In 2014: ADP will continue to release additional functionality and enhance the suite of ACA solutions designed to help businesses make critical decisions around applicability, employee eligibility, and public exchange communications.
- From 2015 – 2018: ADP will help companies manage requirements and communications around the employer mandate and possible penalties, automatic plan enrollment, expanded insurance exchange availability, excise tax on high-cost coverage and other critical milestones. In addition, ADP will help automate reporting with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
ADP Helps Businesses With Affordable Care Act Requirements
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.