Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced two high-power system power-supply families:
- The Advanced Power System (APS) family offers 1- and 2-kW power supplies for demanding ATE applications.
- The N8900 Series provides programmable, 5-, 10- and 15-kW power supplies with autoranging outputs for basic ATE applications.
These two new power-supply families extend Agilent’s range of power supplies into the high-power market.
The APS power supplies with Versa Power architecture offer industry-leading specifications for fast operation, advanced measurements to accurately capture power profiles and integrated features to reduce automated test system development time and support costs. The 1- and 2-kW models, expandable to 10 kW, are available in two performance classes to help test-system engineers meet their power testing needs. The APS N6900 Series DC power supplies are designed for ATE applications where high-performance is critical. The APS N7900 Series dynamic DC power supplies are designed for ATE applications where high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement is needed.
Agilent APS power supplies help engineers overcome a variety of difficult test challenges related to power, including protecting high-value DUTs against power-related damage, maintaining output integrity under dynamic load conditions and characterizing dynamic current profiles.The N8900 Series extends Agilent’s basic power supplies into a much higher power range at a competitive price. Engineers will be able to operate multiple units in parallel to achieve power greater than 100 kW. These new power supplies are designed to meet the testing needs of high-power applications such as electric and hybrid-electric vehicles, wind and photo-voltaic inverters, and high-voltage lithium battery packs. The N8900 Series models are the only DC power supplies available worldwide in this higher-power output range with autoranging output capability. Autoranging provides test engineers more flexibility than is possible with traditional or rectangular output power supplies. Supplies with autoranging outputs can produce many more voltage and current combinations at maximum output than a rectangular output power supply, which generates just one.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV