Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:44 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
William Blair upgraded T-Mobile US (TMUS) to buy from hold. Cramer said both the analyst and the stock have been on fire. TMUS was unchanged at $24.53.
Jefferies initiated coverage on Under Armour (UA) with a hold rating. Cramer said he was surprised because he expects the company to report good earnings next week. UA was flat at $77.20.Cramer said Dow Chemical (DOW) could get out of its low-multiple businesses and into the specialty chemical business, which, in turn, warrants a higher valuation. DOW was unchanged at $38.56. Bernstein likes Anadarko Petroleum (APC) and so does Cramer -- it's a holding in his Action Alerts PLUS portfolio. He said the stock is cheap relative to its peers. APC was flat at $93.01. Cramer said Five Below (FIVE) is like an expensive dollar store, and UBS's upgrade ahead of the quarter was "gutsy." FIVE rose 1% to $39.49. E-Trade Financial (ETFC) is going to be able to return capital to its shareholders, Cramer said, which is very good. EFC jumped 4.6% to $16.26. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV