Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The markets are getting confusing, Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" viewers Friday, but that only means investors need to pay attention to both the macro and the micro pictures going into next week's trading.
Cramer said he'll be watching all of the latest news out of Syria, Washington and the Federal Reserve during next week's trading, but he'll also be watching a few key companies as well including PVH Corp (PVH), which reports on Monday. He said the retail picture overseas should be good news for PVH. He was also bullish on Five Below (FIVE), as it continues its regional to national growth.
Tuesday brings a product announcement from
(AAPL), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Speculation FridayFor "Speculation Friday," Cramer turned his sights on a $3 stock that could become the next Nokia (NOK), delivering a surprise takeover for shareholders. He said that Alcatel Lucent (ALU), the telco equipment maker that's been a dog for years, may now be getting attractive. Cramer explained that with telco spending it's a boom or bust cycle, and after many years of doing nothing, all the major carriers are investing in the next generation of LTE service, thanks in part to a reinvigorated Sprint (S) and T-Mobile (TMUS). Nowhere was that more evident than with the most recent results from Ciena (CIEN), which were spectacular.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV