Philip Morris International Inc.’s (NYSE / Euronext Paris: PM) Chief Financial Officer, Jacek Olczak, will address investors today at the Barclays Capital Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston.
The presentation, which includes a review of business drivers, an update on key markets and the important progress made with next generation, or reduced-risk, products, and subsequent Q&A session are being webcast live, in a listen-only mode, at approximately 10:30 a.m. ET, at www.pmi.com/webcasts.
“We are confident that we will deliver solid financial results in 2013,” said Jacek Olczak, Chief Financial Officer.“The total market environment continues to be exceptionally difficult, but we have seen some moderation in the negative industry trends in the EU Region. Our brands continue to perform well and we have solid global market share trends. Of key importance, our ability to price remains strong, and this will offset the volume softness.” An archived copy of the webcast will be made available until 5:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 3, 2013, at www.pmi.com/webcasts. A copy of the slides and script will be made available at www.pmi.com/presentations. Philip Morris International Inc . Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2012, the company held an estimated 16.3% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.8% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV