Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. has named Nancy Laben as Executive Vice President and General Counsel, effective September 30, 2013. She succeeds Robert O. Osborne who is retiring from the firm. Laben joins Booz Allen from the Fortune 500 engineering, design, and architecture company AECOM Technologies, where she was General Counsel.
Laben will lead the firm’s Law Department which spans numerous functions including corporate governance, government contract law, employment law, securities law, and investigations. She will be a member of Booz Allen’s Executive Management Committee, and will be based at the firm’s McLean, VA headquarters.
At AECOM Technologies, Laben was responsible for all legal support and led a team of 55 attorneys, as well as contract advisors and outside counsel. She previously served as Deputy General Counsel at Accenture where she held senior positions supporting Accenture’s US, Europe, and Asia business, and prior to Accenture, she served in the Law Department at IBM Corporation.
Laben holds a BA degree in Government and East Asian studies, with honors, from Smith College, and a JD degree from Columbia University School of Law.About Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management consulting, technology, and engineering services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs more than 23,000 people, and had revenue of $5.76 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV