BlackBerry (BBRY) popped 7%. Kelly said that traders should use the pop to get out of their long position.
Newmont Mining (NEM) fell 4%, but Grasso said the gold miners should hold up fine because the Fed's taper -- if it happens -- will not likely be strong enough to slow down gold's momentum.
Kelly said this is old news and the market has already begun to price in a deal between the two. He added the stock is vulnerable down to $440, but he would be a buyer on the dip.Adami said that $465 is his downside target if the stock begins to breakdown, but added that it could run to $515 or $520 as well. Lebenthal said he is a huge fan of the stock, because of the strong balance sheet and low valuation. Delta Air Lines (DAL) jumped 5% after Friday's close, on the news that it will replace BMC Software (BMC) in the S&P 500. Lebenthal said he continues to like the airlines, due to their profitability and strong management. Adami said the pullback in Church & Dwight (CHD) looks interesting after finding resistance near a double-top in the charts. He added that he would be a buyer after it pulls back slightly from this level. For their final trades, Kelly was taking profits in Apache (APA) and Grasso said to buy Google (GOOG). Lebenthal was a buyer of United Continental (UAL) and Adami was buying ConocoPhillips (COP). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV