CHICAGO, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: TAYC), the parent company of Cole Taylor Bank (the "Bank"), today announced that the quarterly cash dividend will be paid on the trust securities of TAYC Capital Trust I (NASDAQ: TAYCP), an issue of its Trust Preferred Securities, for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. TAYC Capital Trust I is a Delaware Statutory Trust, and is an unconsolidated subsidiary of Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
The quarterly dividend, which reflects an annualized rate of 9.75%, will be payable on September 30, 2013 to security holders of record on September 27, 2013. This dividend announcement, as well as additional information, can be found on Taylor Capital Group's website: www.taylorcapitalgroup.com.
About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC)
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is the holding company of Cole Taylor Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago with assets of $5.9 billion as of June 30, 2013. For more than 80 years, Cole Taylor Bank has been successfully meeting the banking needs of closely-held companies and the people who own and manage them by focusing on a relationship-based approach to business. Through its national businesses, Cole Taylor provides a full range of financial services, including asset based lending, commercial equipment financing, and residential mortgage lending.SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV