NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lot78, Inc. (OTCQB:LOTE), is pleased to announce that the Company has secured retail distribution with the upscale department store Bloomingdale's www.bloomingdales.com - Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M).
"We are extremely excited to be launching our Fall/Winter '13 collection with Bloomingdale's this month which will help us expand our reach in the US and other territories where Bloomingdale's operate," says Ollie Amhurst, CEO of Lot78, Inc.
Bloomingdale's is an upscale American department store owned by Macy's, Inc. (formerly Federated Department Stores). The Bloomingdale's brand includes 36 stores, bloomingdales.com and 13 Bloomingdale's Outlet locations. It also operates in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under a license agreement with Al Tayer Insignia, a company of Al Tayer Group LLC. In the fashion circle it is widely known as "Like no other store in the world". Bloomingdale's shoppers have come to expect and savor variety – the newest looks from established brands, as well as unique products from rising young designers.About Lot78, Inc. Lot78, Inc. is a trend-setting leader in the design, marketing, distribution and sale of urban apparel – retailing under the brand name "Lot78" in three continents, including: North America, Europe and Asia, Lot78 has been featured in US Weekly, Elle Magazine, Financial Times, Harrods Magazine, The London Evening Standard, and Grazia Magazine as an emerging global brand. Lot78, Inc. is quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board in the United States of America under the symbol LOTE.OB. Fore more information, please visit www.lot78.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV