CORAL GABLES, Fla., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MasTec, Inc. (NYSE: MTZ) today announced that its senior management will be in San Francisco presenting at the DADCO Engineering & Construction Conference on Tuesday, September 10 th, at approximately 12:15 p.m. Eastern time. One-on-one meetings with institutional investors and MasTec's senior management are also being arranged as a part of the conference.
The audio and slides may be accessed through a link on the "Investors" page of MasTec's website at www.mastec.com. Interested parties should check the Company's website for any schedule updates, or time changes. The presentation will also be available for replay on the MasTec website for approximately 30 days.
MasTec, Inc. is a leading infrastructure construction company operating mainly throughout North America across a range of industries. The Company's primary activities include the engineering, building, installation, maintenance and upgrade of energy, utility and communications infrastructure, such as: electrical utility transmission and distribution; natural gas and petroleum pipeline infrastructure; wireless, wireline and satellite communications; power generation, including renewable energy infrastructure; and industrial infrastructure. MasTec's customers are primarily in these industries. The Company's corporate website is located at www.mastec.com. Jose Mas, CEO of MasTec, has led the Company since April of 2007.
SOURCE MasTec, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV