Ex-Dividends To Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FAF, CNI, ESV
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Sept. 5, 2013, 11 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.8% to 9.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:First American Financial (NYSE:FAF) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $21.67 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%.The average volume for First American Financial has been 951,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. First American Financial has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are down 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. First American Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides financial services. The company operates in two segments, Title Insurance and Services, and Specialty Insurance. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.57.TheStreet Ratings rates First American Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full First American Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV