ServiceNow (NOW) rated new outperform at JMP Securities. $56 price target. Company is a cloud leader in IT Service Management.
Pharmacyclics (PCYC) upgraded at Lazard to buy, Lazard Capital Markets said. $141 price target. Checks show a strong outlook for ibrutinib.
Rowan (RDC) upgraded at JP Morgan from neutral to overweight, JP Morgan said. Dayrates have likely bottomed. $39 price target.
Select Medical (SEM) downgraded at Wells from market perform to underperform, Wells Fargo said. Long-term acute care hospitals will face Medicare reimbursement risks in 2015.Vivus (VVUS) downgraded at Lazard to sell, Lazard Capital Markets said. $8 price target. Qsymia has had a slow launch and the company's patents could face competition. Verizon (VZ) upgraded at Baird from neutral to outperform, Robert Baird said. $53 price target. VZW purchase should benefit long-term positioning and earnings growth.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAbbott Laboratories (ABT) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of ABT now seen reaching $44, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on model adjustment. Buy rating. eBay (EBAY) added to Best Ideas List at Wedbush. EBAY was placed on the Best Ideas list, according to Wedbush. Paypal is winning and marketplace growth is reaccelerating. Outperform rating and $64 price target. Halliburton (HAL) estimates, target raised at Sterne Agee. Shares of HAL now seen reaching $63, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates also increased, following the company's dutch auction repurchase. Buy rating. Microsoft (MSFT) estimates, target reduced at BMO. Shares of MSFT now seen reaching $35, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also cut, as the Nokia deal will cut into earnings. email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV