NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apple (AAPL) rated new buy at Cantor. $777 price target. Stock has been challenged this year, but appears to be in the midst of a recovery.
Asbury Automotive (ABG) upgraded at Keybanc from hold to buy. $60 price target. Estimates also boosted, given higher industry demand.
Allison Transmission (ALSN) upgraded at Goldman to buy. $27 price target. End-market demand is improving and the company gives back its free cash flow in dividends.Best Buy (BBY) upgraded at BofA/Merrill from underperform to neutral. $38 price target. Company is cutting costs faster than expected. Beam (VZ) downgraded at Argus from buy to hold, Argus said. Stock is trading at a premium to its peers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV