ST. LOUIS, Sept. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LMI Aerospace, Inc. (Nasdaq:LMIA), a leading provider of design engineering services and supplier of structural assemblies, kits and components to the aerospace and defense markets, announced today it will present and hold investor meetings at the RBC Capital Markets' Global Industrials Conference, which will be held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 10 and 11, 2013.
LMI Chief Executive Officer Ronald S. Saks will present for the company on Wednesday, September 11, 2013, at 9:45 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time.
The presentation will be streamed live and can be accessed via the LMI web site http://ir.lmiaerospace.com . A copy of the presentation will be available on the LMI web site.LMI Aerospace, Inc. (LMI) is a leading supplier of structural assemblies, kits and components and provider of design engineering services to the aerospace and defense markets. Through its Aerostructures segment, the company primarily fabricates machines, finishes, integrates, assembles and kits machined and formed close tolerance aluminum, specialty alloy and composite components and higher level assemblies for use by the aerospace and defense industries. It manufactures more than 40,000 products for integration into a variety of aircraft platforms manufactured by leading original equipment manufacturers and Tier 1 aerospace suppliers. Through its Engineering Services segment, the company provides a complete range of design, engineering and program management services, supporting aircraft product lifecycles from conceptual design, analysis and certification through production support, fleet support and service life extensions via a complete turnkey engineering solution.
CONTACT: Ed Dickinson Chief Financial Officer, 636.916.2150
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV