NATICK, Mass., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) is scheduled to participate in the 2013 Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference on Sept. 11 in Boston.
Jeff Capello, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a 30-minute question and answer session regarding the company beginning at approximately 8 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of the question and answer session will be available to interested parties via the Boston Scientific website. Webcast registration is available on the Investor Relations section of the website at bostonscientific.com/investors. Interested parties are encouraged to register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure a timely connection.
This webcast is being hosted by Stifel Nicolaus. A replay will be archived and available at bostonscientific.com/investors beginning approximately one hour following the completion of the question and answer session.About Boston ScientificBoston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit www.bostonscientific.com and connect on Twitter and Facebook. CONTACT: Peter Lucht508-650-8796 (office)Global Media RelationsBoston Scientific Corporation email@example.com Michael Campbell508-650-8023 (office)Investor RelationsBoston Scientific Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boston Scientific Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV