SACRAMENTO, Calif., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MetroList Services, Inc. (MetroList®) and i-Tech MLS – a joint venture of the Glendale Association of Realtors and the Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors – today announced an industry-first agreement providing reciprocal deep linking to multiple listing service (MLS) content via the FIND SM application, a service of Move, Inc . (NASDAQ: MOVE).
FIND is proprietary software for MLSs that provides property centric data on more than 100 million real estate parcels in the United States, and offers agents and brokers access to timely, accurate and reliable listing information across MLS boundaries. The MLSs participating in the reciprocal deep linking agreement provide their agents and brokers with an additional layer of listing detail, including contact information and showing details about a listed property at the source MLS.
"This innovative agreement is a model for MLSs seeking collaborative solutions that meet the business and technical needs of their customers, which are now inseparable," said Steve Berkowitz, CEO of Move. "The agreement and integration is a landmark step towards maximizing the tremendous potential of the FIND application by allowing licensed agents to work together across MLSs to access complete listing information in real time to serve their clients.""Reciprocal deep linking is the most cost-effective way to provide real estate agents with access to confidential information on for sale properties, because it's free," said Tom Beede, president and CEO of MetroList Services, Inc. "MetroList along with other participating MLS and its technology partners continues to lead the way in developing innovative data sharing initiatives while maintaining a high level of data integrity." One of the most notable features of the reciprocal deep linking agreement is the offer of cooperation and compensation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV