ALYSSA MILANO SHARES HER TIPS FOR AN INDULGENT AND RELAXING BEDTIME ROUTINEGetting ready for bed can be an indulgent and gratifying experience, so here are some of Alyssa’s sleep tips to help you fall in love with sleep every night:
- Beauty sleep is a real thing! Make it a priority.
- Make your bedroom you and your partner’s personal space, where you can indulge in a relaxing bedtime routine without interruptions.
- Carve out time in your evening for a long shower our bubble bath to unwind.
- Use Febreze Sleep Serenity scents to create a soothing and relaxing bedtime environment. For an indulgent experience, spritz your sheets and comforter with the Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher to infuse your whole room with the scent of lavender.
- Wear something that makes you feel great – I wear my hubby’s shirt for bedtime! It makes me feel comfy as we snuggle into bed.
To help others enjoy a luxurious and relaxing bedroom environment, Febreze and premier online women’s content destination, DailyCandy, are launching ‘DailyCandy’s Febreze #MySleepSerenity Sweepstakes.’ People will get the chance to win a year supply of Febreze Sleep Serenity and a bedroom makeover when they visit the DailyCandy Pinterest page and design their dream bedroom board including pins of the new Sleep Serenity scents.
Febreze Sleep Serenity is available in three scents and comes in a variety of forms, including a Bedside Diffuser, Bedding Refresher, Bedroom Mist and a Bedroom Diffuser. The collection is available at mass merchandise, drug and grocery retailers nationwide for an MSRP ranging from $3.29 to $5.49. For more information on Febreze Sleep Serenity and the full Febreze product portfolio, please visit www.febreze.com, or like us at www.facebook.com/febreze.
Febreze Sleep Serenity is safe to use in the bedroom and throughout the night. It's also safe to use on linens and sheets, and around pets.Poll MethodologyThe National Sleep Foundation commissioned WBA Research to conduct the 2013 International Bedroom Poll. In order to collect the information, a total of 1,501 telephone interviews were conducted among a random sample of people, ages 25 through 55, in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Germany and Japan. About Procter & GambleP&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Ace®, Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Duracell®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Fusion®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Iams®, Lenor®, Mach3®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Prestobarba®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands. About the National Sleep FoundationThe National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving health and wellness through sleep education and advocacy. It is well-known for its annual Sleep in America® poll. The Foundation is a charitable, educational and scientific not-for-profit organization located in Washington, DC. Its membership includes researchers and clinicians focused on sleep medicine, health professionals, patients, families affected by drowsy driving and more than 900 healthcare facilities. www.sleepfoundation.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts