Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that it will host its Institutional Investor and Analyst Conference Tuesday September 24, 2013. The conference will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The executive management team will present on the Company’s premium select-service portfolio as well as the strength and success of their clustering strategy. The presentation will be followed by a property tour of both the urban and suburban clusters in the Minneapolis market.
A copy of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website.
About Summit Hotel PropertiesSummit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of September 4, 2013, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 93 hotels with a total of 10,978 guestrooms located in 24 states. Additional information may be found at the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV