Citi announced that it will present a performance by iconic comedian and entertainer Jerry Seinfeld on Thursday, September 26 at Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Time Warner Center in New York City. This special performance is in celebration of the new entertainment benefits of Citi’s ThankYou cards, and tickets can only be purchased with a Citi ThankYou credit card. “Citi Presents Jerry Seinfeld” is the result of a collaboration between Citi and Carolines on Broadway’s live entertainment division to bring more comedy to Citi cardmembers. Carolines on Broadway is producing the event for Citi.
“Citi Presents Jerry Seinfeld” is the latest in a special lineup of events across comedy, sports, music, dining and family entertainment curated for Citi ThankYou credit cardmembers based on their interests. Ranging from youth sports clinics to intimate culinary events, comedy shows and VIP concert experiences, these events represent another example of how Citi is delivering more access to entertainment for its cardmembers. More information on special events for Citi ThankYou cardmembers can be found at www.citi.com/thankyouevents. In addition, the Citi Private Pass ( www.citiprivatepass.com) entertainment access program offers eligible Citi credit and Citibank debit card customers access to thousands of events including presale and preferred tickets, VIP experiences, complimentary tickets and more.
“We’re always looking for new ways to unlock incredible access for our customers, and Jerry Seinfeld is one of the most iconic entertainers of our time,” said Jennifer Breithaupt, SVP of Entertainment Marketing at Citi. “We’re thrilled to host his performance, and this special evening will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for our cardmembers to see Jerry perform in an intimate setting.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV