Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CBRL) will provide an online, real-time Webcast and rebroadcast of its fourth quarter earnings conference call on Wednesday, September 18, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Company management will discuss financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended August 2, 2013, and provide its outlook for fiscal 2014.
The live broadcast of Cracker Barrel’s quarterly conference call will be available to the public online in the News and Events section on the Company’s website at investor.crackerbarrel.com on September 18, 2013 beginning at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). An online replay will be available at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue through October 2, 2013.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 624 company-owned locations in 42 states.
CBRL - F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV