COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) announced today that the Company is scheduled to present at the 2013 INVESTOhio Equity Conference being held at The Ohio State University's Ohio Union on Thursday, September 12, 2013. The presentation slides will be posted on the Company's website at www.lancastercolony.com on Wednesday, September 11, at approximately 8:00 a.m. EDT. This information will be available on the Company's website for 45 days following the presentation.
The Company also announced that it will be participating in the CL King & Associates 11 th Annual Best Ideas Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 11, and the 4th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York City on Tuesday, September 17. These events will utilize presentation slides from the INVESTOhio conference.
Lancaster Colony Corporation is a diversified manufacturer and marketer of consumer products focusing primarily on specialty foods for the retail and foodservice markets.
SOURCE Lancaster Colony Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV