ATLANTA, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading operator of global markets and clearing houses, will announce third quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. An earnings press release will be issued prior to the earnings conference call, which will begin at 8:30 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the earnings call will be available on the company's website www.theice.com in the investor relations section. Participants may also listen via telephone with the call-in numbers provided in the earnings press release. The call will be archived on the company's website for replay.
About IntercontinentalExchange IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) is a leading operator of regulated exchanges and clearing houses serving the risk management needs of global markets for agricultural, credit, currency, emissions, energy and equity index products. www.theice.com
The following are trademarks of IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies: IntercontinentalExchange, ICE, ICE and block design, ICE Futures Europe, ICE Clear Europe, ICE Clear Canada, ICE Clear US, ICE Clear Credit, ICE Futures U.S., and ICE OTC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information regarding registered trademarks owned by IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies, see https://www.theice.com/terms.jhtmlICE-CORP (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090727/CL51999LOGO ) SOURCE IntercontinentalExchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV