PROS® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced the appointment of Eric Allen as PROS General Manager for operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Based at its PROS European headquarters in London, Allen will report to PROS President and CEO Andres Reiner.
Allen joins PROS following an eight-year career with Emptoris, Inc., where he served as senior vice president and general manager. He built its operation from a U.K. start-up to a multi-national business with operations across EMEA, and grew sales that accounted for more than one-third of the company’s total revenue. Allen remained with Emptoris through its acquisition by IBM.
“Europe is a strategic geography in our global expansion, and we continue to grow our footprint in the region,” said Reiner. “Eric Allen brings an extensive background in enterprise software sales, marketing and operations, with a track record for scaling the organizations he’s served, and delivering solid revenue growth from both new and existing accounts. I am confident our customers will appreciate the vast breadth of his experience, and our growing European team will benefit from his vision and leadership as we continue our expansion.”
“PROS has developed relationships with some of Europe’s highest-profile organizations, and I am excited to join the team,” said Allen. “With its strength in delivering big data solutions that enable companies to outperform, I see tremendous opportunities for PROS growth. I look forward to working with our team, and growing our business and profile across the region.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV