AppData is the application traffic leaderboard hub for the Facebook and mobile app community. Developers, publishers, investors, and industry analysts use AppData to see where apps stand in the competitive Facebook and mobile app landscape. In addition to tracking Apple iOS revenue, AppData also now tracks more than 10,000 apps in the Apple iOS store.
"We are excited to be providing more value for our subscribers with the launch of iOS Download Estimates,” stated Scott Bialous, General Manager of AppData. “This new feature will allow customers to overlay iOS download data with app ranking data to find trending information. We continue to invest in our app analytics services and will be rolling out more new features this fall."
Visit AppData.com to view performance stats and trends for social and mobile games and apps.About Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq:MBIS) is a leading Internet media company that provides services for social media, traditional media, and creative professionals, as well as for innovators in the 3D printing and mobile app industries. Service offerings include an online job board , news and analysis , trade shows and events , online and in-person courses, and research products. All current Mediabistro press releases can be found online at: http://corporate.mediabistro.com/corporate/press.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV