LEXINGTON, Mass., Sept. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Curis, Inc. (Nasdaq:CRIS), an oncology-focused drug development company seeking to develop novel drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers, today announced that members of its executive management team will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Baird's 2013 Health Care Conference – Dan Passeri, Chief Executive Officer, will present on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET in New York City. A corresponding webcast of this presentation can be accessed by visiting:
- Stifel Healthcare Conference 2013 – Ali Fattaey, President and Chief Operating Officer, will present on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. ET in Boston. A corresponding audio webcast can be accessed by visiting:
Both presentations will be held using a "fireside chat" format in which Mr. Passeri or Dr. Fattaey will provide a brief overview of the Company's business strategy and pipeline of targeted cancer drug candidates, after which an equity analyst will moderate a question and answer session. The presentations will be archived shortly after the live events and available for 30 days following the conference. In addition, they will be available for 30 days on the Investor Relations section of the Curis website at www.curis.com . About Curis, Inc. Curis is an oncology-focused drug development company seeking to develop and commercialize next generation targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer treatment. Erivedge® is the first and only FDA-approved medicine for the treatment of advanced basal cell carcinoma and is being commercialized and developed by Roche and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, under a collaboration agreement between Curis and Genentech. Curis is also leveraging its experience in targeting signaling pathways to develop proprietary targeted cancer programs, including CUDC-427, a small molecule antagonist of IAP proteins, and CUDC-907, a dual PI3K and HDAC inhibitor. For more information, visit Curis' website at www.curis.com .
CONTACT: For More Information: Mani Mohindru, Ph.D. Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations 617-503-6605 email@example.com Michael P. Gray Chief Financial Officer Curis, Inc. 617-503-6632 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts