Covidien (NYSE: COV), a leading global provider of healthcare products, today announced the agenda for its investor meeting on Thursday, September 12, 2013. The event will be held at Cipriani, 55 Wall Street, New York, NY. A webcast of the presentations will begin at approximately 2:20 pm ET and will conclude by 5:00 pm ET.
The program will begin with rotational sessions where attendees will visit Covidien's product displays, hear from industry experts discussing how Covidien technology is being used and learn about the Company’s early stage growth opportunities. Following these sessions will be formal presentations by Covidien's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer José (Joe) E. Almeida and other Covidien leaders, as well as Q&A with members of the senior management team.
For those investors who are unable to attend the meeting in person, but would like to ask a question of the management team during the meeting, questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Agenda9:30 a.m. Registration Opens10:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m. Rotational Sessions
- Product Displays; Senior Management interaction
- Clinical Perspectives on Covidien Technology
- Covidien’s Early Stage Growth Opportunities
- José (Joe) E. Almeida, Chairman, President and CEO
- Brian D. King, President, Emerging Markets
- Q&A with Senior Management Team