- Large Concentration of Industry Leading, Multinational Customers - - Exhibiting Conductus® Superconducting Wire -
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (STI) (Nasdaq:SCON), a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, will exhibit its Conductus ® superconducting wire at the European Conference on Applied Superconductivity (EUCAS) in Genova, Italy from Sept. 15 th to 19 th at Booth 16. This biannual event attracts industry leading scientists, technologists and industrial manufacturers dedicated to the advancement of science and commercial productivity in the superconductivity field. More than 1,000 professionals from 44 different countries participated in 2011.
"EUCAS is an ideal event to strengthen our customer relationships with industry leading, multinational companies with established pipelines for superconducting solutions," commented Adam Shelton, STI's VP of Marketing and Product Line Management. "As they plan for 2014 and beyond, each customer will require a reliable source for superconducting wire, and we plan to provide just that. Our customers are looking to STI's extensive superconducting experience and novel proprietary technology to assist them in the commercialization of superconducting devices for multiple power grid applications and high-field magnets used in NMR and MRI machines. For broad commercialization, the market demands improved availability, performance and economics of superconducting wire. Our plan is to address this demand as we ramp to 750 kilometers of capacity in 2014 and beyond."Please join STI at Booth 16 on the second floor of this year's EUCAS venue, the Magazzini del Cotone conference facility located in the Porto Antico of Genova. Dr. Jeong Huh will also deliver a technology and product development milestone update presentation titled "Development of Low-Cost 2G HTS Coated Conductors at STI" during the 2M-WT: Coated Conductors II session on Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 10:30 in the Levante e Ponente room.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV