ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its proprietary antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, today announced that the following presentations by Company management at upcoming investor conferences will be webcast:
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference9:10 am ET, September 11 in New York, NY
- Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Healthcare Conference11:30 am ET, September 12 in Boston, MA
The webcasts will be accessible live through the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com; a replay will be available at the same location for approximately a week.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company’s proprietary ADC technology uses a tumor-targeting engineered antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's highly potent cancer-cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. The most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology, Kadcyla ®, is marketed in the US by Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, and undergoing regulatory review in the European Union and Japan. ImmunoGen has four wholly owned clinical-stage compounds, with additional compounds in the clinic through partnerships. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.Kadcyla ® is a trademark of Genentech.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV