MILAN, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Today EMC ® executives, customers and partners kicked off an around-the-world, 24-hour live broadcast from Milan Italy announcing new technologies that help give IT infrastructure teams the speed they need to lead their IT Transformation ( see related news release).
- EMC is enhancing the EMC ® VSPEX™ Proven Infrastructure portfolio, including 18 configurations and introducing 4 new configurations – all leveraging the new VNX systems.
- With the inclusion of the new VNX ® 5400, 5600 and 5800, VSPEX solutions delivers 2x more VMs and twice the value.
- EMC VSPEX Proven Infrastructure in just 17 months has achieved unprecedented growth by shipping 3600 VSPEX systems and amassing 3,000 customers who are transforming their cloud environments with one of the industry's most simple, efficient and flexible reference architectures based on best of breed products.
- Available through the EMC Velocity™ partner program, VSPEX has over 1500 partners in 85 countries leveraging the EMC brand and industrial design in conjunction with EMC alliance partners Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, Intel, Microsoft, and VMware.
Interact with EMC Online:
- View the 24-hour live EMC broadcast for additional access to EMC content and experts
- Join the conversation with #Speed2Lead and follow @EMCCorp, @EMCVNX, @EMCVSPEX, @EMCITMgmt, @EMCVPLEX, @EMCXtrem, and #EMCChannel and #VSPEX
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn