MILAN, Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Today EMC executives, customers and partners kicked off an around-the-world, 24-hour live event from Milan, Italy announcing new technologies that help give IT infrastructure teams the speed they need to lead their IT Transformation (see related news release).
- New VNX Series uses new EMC MCx ™ (multi-core optimization) software to unleash the power of flash, accelerating virtual applications and file performance by up-to 4X compared to previous generations (view the latest SPECsfs results).
- Revolutionary new EMC ® VNX ® Series delivers unprecedented price/performance—one-third the price for the same performance of the previous generation.
- New EMC XtremSW Cache ™ 2.0 server-flash caching software, including integration with Unisphere ® Management and advanced support for VMware, AIX and Oracle RAC environments.
- VNX flash-only configurations extend the EMC best-of-breed flash portfolio.
- New VNX-CA (Continuous Availability) solution leverages the capabilities of EMC VPLEX ® virtual storage to deliver continuous availability of data.
Interact with EMC Online:
- View the 24-hour live EMC broadcast for additional access to EMC content and experts
- Join the conversation with #Speed2Lead and #VNX and follow @EMCCorp, @EMCVNX, @EMCVPLEX and @EMCXtrem
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
Full Story:Today, joined by EMC partners and customers, EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) kicked off a 24-hour, around-the-world live launch announcing new technologies that help give IT infrastructure teams the speed they need to lead their IT transformation. The cornerstone of today's news is the new, highly anticipated, range of VNX unified storage systems (VNX5200, VNX5400, VNX5600, VNX5800, VNX7600, VNX8000 and VNX-F) that shatter the definition and economics of midrange storage. The new VNX raises the bar for application performance, storage efficiency, data protection, data availability and ease-of-use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV