DIRECTV will present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, at 2:20 p.m. PT / 5:20 p.m. ET. The presentation will include an update and outlook on the DIRECTV businesses. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at www.directv.com/investor and an archive of the webcast will also be available on this website.
|Date:||Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013|
|Time:||2:20 p.m. PT / 5:20 p.m. ET|
|Speaker:||Patrick T. Doyle, Executive Vice President & CFO|
About DIRECTV: DIRECTV (NASDAQ:DTV) is one of the world's leading providers of digital television entertainment services. Through its subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the United States, Brazil, Mexico and other countries in Latin America, DIRECTV provides digital television service to over 20 million customers in the United States and more than 16 million customers in Latin America. DIRECTV sports and entertainment properties include two regional sports networks (Rocky Mountain and Pittsburgh), and minority ownership interests in Root Sports Northwest and Game Show Network. For more information on DIRECTV, visit directv.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV