ZUG, Switzerland, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Corporation (NYSE:NE) today announced that David W. Williams, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Noble Corporation, will present at the Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 11, 2013, beginning at 9:05 a.m. U.S. Eastern Daylight Time. A live webcast and presentation slides will be available at the time of the presentation in the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's Web site http://www.noblecorp.com. A replay of the presentation will be available on our website approximately three hours after the conclusion of the live presentation and will be available for 30 days following the event.
Noble is a leading offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. Noble performs, through its subsidiaries, contract drilling services with a fleet of 79 offshore drilling units (including three ultra-deepwater drillships and six high-specification jackup drilling rigs currently under construction), located worldwide, including in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Alaska, Mexico, Brazil, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Middle East, India, Malaysia and Australia. Noble's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "NE." Additional information on Noble Corporation is available on the Company's Web site at http://www.noblecorp.com.
SOURCE Noble Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV