DALLAS, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With strained budgets and tight schedules, many parents are relying on online resources to help stretch finances and create more time for family. In fact, according to the Survey of the American Consumer, more than two-thirds of parents use technology to help make life more organized. To simplify parents' lives, Kimberly-Clark, the maker of trusted brands such as Huggies, Scott and Kleenex, is launching Pick Up the Values, an online resource that provides helpful tips and convenient value on essentials which will help parents stretch their budgets — and their time — even further.
"We found that more and more parents are going online to find ways to make ends meet — whether it's searching for coupons or looking for helpful pointers from other parents in a similar situation," said Lori Borchardt, Brand Manager at Kimberly-Clark. "With Pick Up the Values, we provide all of that and more for parents. They can easily download coupons for a variety of participating Kimberly-Clark brands and they have access to parents with real life solutions that will help them meet their family's needs."
Starting in September, parents can visit www.PickUptheValues.com to download valuable coupons from participating Kimberly-Clark brands, including Huggies diapers and wipes, Scott paper towels, Kleenex brand facial tissue and Cottonelle toilet paper. Parents can also visit www.Facebook.com/PickUptheValues for daily tips and tricks from our expert blog partners, Jim Higley of Bobblehead Dad, Silvia Martinez of Mama Latina Tips and Tara Kuczykowski of Deal Seeking Mom, including:
- Visit the websites of companies whose products you buy and look for coupons and offers. Social media pages and websites that host multiple brands, such as www.PickUptheValues.com, are great time savers.
- Ask your local store manager for tips on being a smart shopper in their store. Find out if they have unpublished coupon promotions or the best day of the week to shop.
- Using coupons doesn't have to be time consuming. Use a searchable database to easily find printable coupons for products you intend to buy on your next shopping trip.
Whether it's helping mom find time for a last minute trip for toilet paper or offering valuable coupons to help dad meet the growing needs of his family, Kimberly-Clark has you covered. For more information on Pick Up the Values and to learn more about participating Kimberly-Clark products, visit www.PickUptheValues.com or www.Facebook.com/PickUptheValues.About Kimberly-Clark Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No.1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the company's 141-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. [KMB-B]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV