CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MaxLinear, Inc. (NYSE:MXL), a provider of integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communications applications, announced today that it will present at the following financial conference:
- Deutsche Bank Technology Conference 2013 on Thursday, September 12, 2013, in Las Vegas, NV. The presentation is scheduled at 11:40 AM Pacific Time.
The presentation will be available live via webcast and replays will be available for the two weeks following each presentation at http://investors.maxlinear.com .
About MaxLinear, Inc.MaxLinear, Inc. is a provider of integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communications applications. MaxLinear is located in Carlsbad, California, and its address on the Internet is www.maxlinear.com . MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc. Other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: MaxLinear Inc. Corporate Contact: Adam Spice Chief Financial Officer MaxLinear, Inc. Tel: 760-692-0711, Extension 196 MaxLinear Inc. Investor Relations Contact: Nick Kormeluk IR Sense Tel: 949-415-7745 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV