Coeur Mining, Inc.’s (“Coeur” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CDE)(TSX: CDM) President and CEO, Mitchell Krebs, will present at the China International Silver Conference in Kunming, Yunnan Province, People’s Republic of China at the Kunming Yunan Conference Resort on September 5, 2013 at approximately 2:30 p.m. local time (2:30 a.m. Eastern time). A PDF of the slide presentation will be posted on the Company’s website www.coeur.com.
Highlights of Mr. Krebs’s presentation, The Future of Silver Mining, include:
- An overview of the macroeconomic factors impacting silver prices as well as significant changes in supply and demand.
- An assessment of the silver mining industry and key challenges facing silver mining companies that may impact the industry.
The China International Silver Conference is hosted by the China Chamber of Commerce of Metal, Minerals & Chemicals Importers and Exporters, the China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association, the China General Chamber of Commerce, the Gems & Jewelry Trade Association of China and the Silver Institute.
About CoeurCoeur Mining, Inc. is the largest U.S.-based primary silver producer and a growing gold producer. The Company has four precious metals mines in the Americas generating strong production, sales and cash flow. Coeur produces from its wholly owned operations: the Palmarejo silver-gold mine in Mexico, the San Bartolomé silver mine in Bolivia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada and the Kensington gold mine in Alaska. The Company also has a non-operating interest in the Endeavor mine in Australia. In addition, the Company has two silver-gold feasibility stage projects – the La Preciosa project in Mexico and the Joaquin project in Argentina. The Company also conducts ongoing exploration activities in Mexico, Argentina, Nevada, Alaska and Bolivia. The Company owns strategic investment positions in eight silver and gold development companies with projects in North and South America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV