NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baltic Trading Limited (NYSE: BALT), today announced that the Company's President and Chief Financial Officer, John C. Wobensmith, is scheduled to present at the Euro Pacific Capital Third Annual Global Investment Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/europac3/BALT. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Baltic Trading's website at www.baltictrading.com.
About Baltic Trading Limited
Baltic Trading Limited is a drybulk company focused on the spot charter market. Baltic Trading transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along global shipping routes. Baltic Trading's fleet consists of two Capesize, four Supramax and three Handysize vessels with an aggregate carrying capacity of approximately 672,000 dwt. After the expected delivery of the two Handysize vessels that Baltic Trading has agreed to acquire, we will own 11 drybulk vessels, consisting of two Capesize, four Supramax and five Handysize vessels with a total carrying capacity of approximately 736,000 dwt.SOURCE Baltic Trading Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV