ANN ARBOR, Mich., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Con-way Inc. (NYSE: CNW) announced today that executive vice president and Chief Financial Officer Stephen L. Bruffett will participate in a "fireside chat" on September 10, at the RBC Capital Markets Industrials Conference in Las Vegas. The presentation will begin at approximately 10:20 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
Parties may listen to the presentation via live Internet webcast. The webcast will be available at www.con-way.com in the investors section. Please go to Con-way's web site at least fifteen minutes early to register and install any necessary software. Following the live webcast, an Internet replay will also be available at the Con-way web site.
ABOUT CON-WAY INC. -- Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) is a $5.6 billion freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading services through its primary operating companies of Con-way Freight, Con-way Truckload and Menlo Worldwide Logistics. These operating units provide high-performance, day-definite less-than-truckload (LTL), full truckload and multimodal freight transportation, as well as logistics, warehousing and supply chain management services. Con-way also operates Road Systems Inc., a trailer refurbishing and manufacturing company which supplies trailing equipment to the company's trucking fleets. Con-way Inc. and its subsidiaries operate from more than 500 locations across North America and in 20 countries. For more information about Con-way, visit www.con-way.com.SOURCE Con-way Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV