BEVERLY, Mass., Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today that Mary Puma, Chairman and CEO, Kevin Brewer, Executive Vice President and Interim CFO, and Doug Lawson, Senior Vice President of Strategic Initiatives will attend the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
The Company is scheduled to make a presentation on Monday, September 9 th at 2:00 pm EDT. This presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.axcelis.com. An audio archive of the presentation will also be available on the website for 90 days.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry for over 35 years. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation systems, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. The Company's website is: www.axcelis.com. CONTACTS:
Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Doug Lawson (investor relations) 978.787.9552SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV