HOUSTON, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ION Geophysical Corporation (NYSE: IO) today announced that Greg Heinlein, ION's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Pareto Securities 20 th Oil & Offshore Conference to be held in Oslo, Norway on September 4 & 5, 2013. Mr. Heinlein is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ( 3:00 p.m. Oslo Time). The accompanying slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the ION website at www.iongeo.com.
About IONION Geophysical Corporation is a leading provider of geophysical technology, services, and solutions for the global oil & gas industry. ION's offerings are designed to allow E&P companies to obtain higher resolution images of the subsurface to reduce the risk of exploration and reservoir development, and to enable seismic contractors to acquire geophysical data safely and efficiently. Additional information about ION is available at www.iongeo.com.
ContactsION (Investor relations)Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Heinlein, +1 281.552.3011
ION (Media relations)Vice President - Corporate Marketing Karen Abercrombie, +1 713.366.7281 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE ION Geophysical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV