CHICAGO, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) announced today that Allscripts Professional™ Electronic Health Record (EHR) 13.0 is now generally available. The release of Allscripts Professional EHR 13.0 is part of the company's ongoing client commitment to provide the tools needed to help them achieve Meaningful Use Stages 1 and 2.
"Allscripts Professional EHR 13.0 is a reflection of our unwavering commitment to our clients," said Paul M. Black, President and Chief Executive Officer of Allscripts. "This new version of Professional is a more powerful and more complete solution, with exceptional function and features."
Allscripts Professional EHR 13.0 was certified for meeting ONC 2014 Edition Standards & Certification Criteria set by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®). ONC 2014 certification supports both Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use, requiring EHR solutions have the capabilities that clients need to meet their attestation goals and clinical measures.
Intuitive operation, improved billing capabilities and specialty-specific clinical content makes Allscripts Professional the solution of choice for solo practitioners as well as mid-sized, multispecialty practices. Allscripts Professional EHR 13.0 has a number of important enhancements and features, including:
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance: Allscripts Professional has achieved complete and modular ONC 2014 certification, confirming that Allscripts Professional has the capabilities required for current Meaningful Use Stage 1 criteria and future Stage 2 criteria.
- Patient Portal Integration: Allscripts Professional can send and receive secure messages with patients through full patient portal integration. Allscripts Professional is integrated with FollowMyHealth™ and Intuit Patient Portals, enabling messaging between patients and providers. Integration with a full patient portal is required for meeting Meaningful Use Stage 2 standards.
- Bi-Directional Immunizations: Receive immunization data from state immunization registries that are capable of exchanging data with practices.
- Care Plans and Goals: Build care plans, set goals, track patient progress, and identify barriers through the core EHR solution.
- InfoButton Technology: Context sensitive patient education and referential decision support are now available through InfoButton technology.
- Remote Assessments are available for all stages of Meaningful Use: Stage one, year one; stage one, year two; and stage two.
- Onsite Consultative Services are also available, including Meaningful Use Attestation Readiness Validation, which features a comprehensive assessment of a practice's needs for Meaningful Use readiness.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts