LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE:LOCK), an industry leader in identity theft protection, today announced that Todd Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Chris Power, Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- Deutsche Bank’s dbAccess Technology Conference in Las Vegas, NV on September 12, 2013 at 11:50 a.m. Eastern Time, or 8:50 a.m. Pacific Time.
- The 4 th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York, NY on September 18, 2013 at 3:50 p.m. Eastern Time, or 12:50 p.m. Pacific Time.
A live webcast and the slides from the presentation will be accessible from the investor relations page of the LifeLock website at http://investor.lifelock.com/. Following the event, a replay will be made available at the same location.
Inc. (NYSE:LOCK) is a leading provider of proactive identity theft
protection services for consumers and identity risk and credit
worthiness assessment services for enterprises. Leveraging unique data,
science and patented technology from ID Analytics, Inc., a wholly-owned
subsidiary, LifeLock gains a comprehensive perspective into identity
risk to best protect consumers. As part of its commitment to fighting
identity theft, LifeLock regularly works with law enforcement officials
to better understand identity theft threats and trends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV