ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will host a webinar to educate retailers on how to properly manage the fast approaching transition to Google Enhanced Sitelinks. This webinar will take place on September 10, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT/ 4:00 pm BST to ensure that retailers are ready for the forced migration that is set to take place on September 23, 2013.
During this webinar, ChannelAdvisor Product Manager Jackie Jenkins will share tips with retailers on how to navigate the coming changes and avoid campaign disruption.
Specifically, the webinar will cover topics such as:
- Pending changes from Legacy to Enhanced Sitelinks
- The impact of these changes on campaign management
- Best practices for upgrading and managing Enhanced Sitelinks
- Tools for maximizing performance with Enhanced Sitelinks
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://bit.ly/Enhanced-Sitelinks-Webinar-2013.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV