Tumi Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:TUMI) today announced that the company will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs Twentieth Annual Global Retailing Conference, held at the Plaza Hotel in New York City, on Tuesday September 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM Eastern Time. Jerome Griffith, Chief Executive Officer, and Mike Mardy, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.tumi.com.
TUMI (NYSE:TUMI) is the leading international brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories. TUMI’s heritage of design excellence is one that appeals to the global traveler. The brand is sold in over 200 stores from New York to Paris to London and Tokyo, as well as the world’s top department and specialty stores and travel retail in more than 75 countries. TUMI’s success over the past three decades can be traced to its continual focus on its founding principles of design excellence, functional superiority, technical innovation, unparalleled quality and world-class customer service. For more about TUMI, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV